Welcome to Transport 2017
International Workshop on Transport Simulations for Heavy Ion Collisions under Controlled Conditions was held on March 27-31, 2017, at FRIB-MSU, East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
announcements for participants
- Uploaded files for web are now linked from the program. Most recently updated files are available here tentatively.
- Discussion on the transport model code comparison
- Implementation of microscopic interactions in the transport models
- Application of Bayesian analysis in the context of transport models and its application to other physics disciplines including astrophysics
- New experimental results of heavy ion collisions
Program - summary
Please select each day to see the detailed program.
The full program in one page is available at [this page].
|Tuesday, Mar 28||>|
|Wednesday, Mar 29||>|