Welcome to Transport 2017
International Workshop on Transport Simulations for Heavy Ion Collisions under Controlled Conditions will be held on March 27-31, 2017, at FRIB-MSU, East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
announcements for participants
- Please upload talks to the URL on the whiteboard. These files are used only in the meeting room.
- Please upload files to put on the workshop website.
- Transportation from Towne Place Suite to NSCL in the morning; an MSU person will be assigned to pick you up. (email to Betty)
- Transportation from NSCL to hotel – as needed
- Thursday dinner (sign up sheet)
- Group Photo : Wednesday morning break
- Lunch: Shaw Hall, use tickets or go with an MSU person ($7.00); Owen Hall (5 min walk); International Center food court (10 min. walk) etc.
- Wear your badge at all times – if you go outside, you have to come in from the front entrance.
- Room 1221B is available for use. If you need more privacy, use Rm 2104 (desks), 2125 (discussions)
- Tour of FRIB on Wed. 15:30; limit to 30 so (goo.gl/Et4NCq)
- Discussion on the transport model code comparison
- Implementation of microscopic interactions in the transport models
- Application of Bayesian analysis in the context of transport models and its application to other physics disciplines including astrophysics
- New experimental results of heavy ion collisions
Program - summary
Please select each day to see the detailed program.
The full program in one page is available at [this page].
|Tuesday, Mar 28||>|
|Wednesday, Mar 29||>|