Welcome to the 2017 ICNT program at FRIB
The 2017 International Collaboration in Nuclear Theory (ICNT) topical program at the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams (FRIB) is on "Extracting Bulk Properties of Neutron-Rich Matter with Transport Models in Bayesian Perspective". It is held from March 22 to April 12, 2017 at FRIB, East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
See updated information in the Transport 2017 website.
- Transport code comparison writing group meeting (Week 1)
- Transport 2017 Workshop (Week 2)
- Bayesian analysis with transport simulations
- Implementation of microscopic interactions in the transport models
- Applications of equation of state extracted from heavy-ion collisions in astrophysics models
- Writing group meetings on summary of ICNT 2017 and writing assignments (Week 4)
Program - summary
Please select each day to see the detailed program.
The full program in one page is available at [this page].
|Monday, Mar 20||>|
|Sunday, Mar 26||>|
|Tuesday, Mar 28||>|
|Wednesday, Mar 29||>|