Welcome to the 2017 ICNT program at FRIB
The 2017 International Collaboration in Nuclear Theory (ICNT) topical
program at the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams (FRIB) was on
"Extracting Bulk Properties of Neutron-Rich Matter with Transport
Models in Bayesian Perspective". It was held from March 22 to April 12,
2017 at FRIB, East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
announcements for participants
- Uploaded files for web are now linked from the program. Most recently
updated files are
- Transport code comparison writing group meeting (Week 1)
- Transport 2017 Workshop (Week 2)
- Bayesian analysis with transport simulations
- Implementation of microscopic interactions in the transport
- Applications of equation of state extracted from
heavy-ion collisions in astrophysics models
- Writing group meetings on summary of ICNT 2017 and writing
assignments (Week 4)
Program - summary
Please select each day to see the detailed program.
The full program in one page is available at [this page].
Updated on 04/28/17 18:39:53 EDT
PDF file for printing [ Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 ]